Happy Earth Day! When the weather starts to warm, it is a great time to get outside and do a quick spring cleanup.
• Rake up any leaves left from fall and pick up any fallen branches
• Turn the outside faucets on and check for damage
• Pack up the snow blower (drain the fuel and add a stabilizer)
• Get out the lawnmower and check it over
• Clean out the rain gutters
• Reseed any bare patches in the lawn
• Mulch flower beds to prevent weeds
• Walk around your house and look for any damage that needs repairing
Remember, your home is likely your greatest investment!